February 17, 2017 - February 19, 2017
June 29, 2017 - July 01, 2017
» See the full calendar
An Introduction to Motion 5 - $1,200
Create brilliant titles, transitions, effects, and more with Motion 5, the motion graphics companion to Final Cut Pro X. This three-day, hands-on course starts with motion graphics fundamentals and moves into compositing, animation, and the world of 3D. Explore new intelligent templates to quickly and flexibly create high-quality effects, titles, transitions, and generators as well as create rigs to adjust related parameters with a single control.
Who Should Attend
This class is designed for students who are looking to learn more about creating motion graphics using Motion and who prefer hands-on, interactive instruction.
What You Will Learn
• Creating Smart Motion Templates and publishing them to Final Cut Pro X.
• Creating parameter rigs to quickly adjust related parameters with a single control.
• Understanding behavior-based animation.
• Using keyframes to create animation.
• Creating content with Generators, shapes and paint strokes.
• Stabilizing and tracking media.
• Animating cameras and using advanced 3D features.
Students should have the following prerequisite knowledge prior to attending the course:
• Knowledge of OS X and basic computer navigation
• Basic knowledge of editing and motion graphics terminology is highly recommended
Certification cost: $150 with workshop