June 03, 2017 - June 04, 2017
» See the full calendar
Mobile Media for Corporate & Promotional Videos
This two-day workshop covers everything you need to know to create professional mobile video for in-house, corporate and promotional applications . You’ll learn which devices, apps and support gear best suit your needs, how to set up professional lighting on the go, and techniques to capture high-quality audio.
In this course, you’ll shoot a sample video “profile” and learn the workflow of archiving, editing, color grading and uploading your final projects.
Day One/Session One: 10:00am - 1:00pm
• Devices, gear and software - understanding the goals, tools and challenges
• Best apps for pro video and proper configuration
• Video stabilization - how and when to move the camera
• Audio recording and an overview of microphones & mixers
• Lighting on location and on the field
Day One/Session Two: 2:00pm - 5:00pm
• Interview techniques and shooting B-Roll
• Using a mini teleprompter
• Planning your shoot and thinking downstream
• Students will shoot a short “Profile” video.
Day Two/Session One: 10:00am - 1:00pm
• Students complete shooting profiles
• Backing up footage for edit and archive
• Review video footage with critique and suggestions for improvement
Day Two/Session Two: 2:00pm - 5:00pm
• Introduction to mobile editing with iMovie, Pinnacle Studio and other apps
• Adding lower thirds, graphics and other effects to your project
• Color correction on mobile devices
• Saving, archiving and uploading your final project
NEW DATES!!! June 3, 2017 - June 4, 2017 (Saturday & Sunday)
Regular Price: $595 Early Bird: $495 (must register before May 3, 2017)
Two- day intensives are from 10:00am - 5:00pm.
Students interested in purchasing equipment for use in class receive a 20% discount on Padcaster products.
Certification cost: NA