June 01, 2017 - June 02, 2017
» See the full calendar
Mobile Media Live Streaming
This two-day workshop covers everything you need to know to create amazing mobile live stream video productions. Using Facebook Live and Live to Air, you’ll learn which devices, apps and support gear best suit your projects, how to set up professional lighting on the go, and techniques to capture excellent audio. You’ll learn how to enhance your live production with multiple cameras as well as how to add titles, graphics and video clips to your live stream.
Day One/Session One: 10:00am - 1:00pm
• Devices, gear and software - understanding the goals and the tools
• Best apps for live streaming and proper configuration
• Audio recording and an overview of microphones
• Lighting on location and on the field
Day One/Session Two: 2:00pm - 5:00pm
• Students will produce a live stream broadcast using Facebook Live
Day Two/Session One: 10:00am - 1:00pm
• Multi Camera set-up and understanding the Live:Air interface
• Audio and lighting techniques for multiple cameras
• Using a mini teleprompter
• Adding lower thirds, graphics and video clips to you project
• Archiving your live broadcast
Day Two/Session Two: 2:00pm - 5:00pm
• Students will produce a live multi-camera broadcast using Live to Air
NEW DATES!! June 1, 2017 - June 2, 2017 (Thursday & Friday)
Regular Price: $595 Early Bird: $495 (must register before May 3, 2017)
Two- day intensives are from 10:00am - 5:00pm.
Students interested in purchasing equipment for use in class receive a 20% discount on Padcaster products.
Certification cost: NA