April 27, 2015 - April 29, 2015
June 01, 2015 - June 03, 2015
» See the full calendar
Final Cut Pro 300
Final Cut Pro X Advanced Editing - $1,200
Final Cut Pro X is a revolutionary video editing application that makes it possible for beginners and seasoned professionals to achieve stunning results. This three-day, hands-on course teaches hard-to-find advanced editing and finishing techniques. Learn how to create fantastic effects using filters creatively, color correct like a pro, and create complex audio mixes. This course also covers advanced workflows for managing media, including using Compressor.
Who Should Attend:
This class is designed for those who already have a working knowledge of Final Cut Pro X and who want to increase their skills by learning advanced features and efficient workflows.
What You Will Learn:
• Working with Compound Clips and auditions.
• Organizing projects with advanced Metadata techniques.
• Targeting specific areas to color correct with shape and color masks.
• Finetuning clips in the timeline with the Precision Editor.
• Working with Compressor.
• Creating custom effects and transitions.
• Finishing and final output.
Students should have the following prerequisite knowledge prior to attending the course:
• Knowledge of Mac OS X and basic computer navigation is required.
• Thorough knowledge of editing terminology is highly recommended.
• Ideally, students will have attended an FCP 101 (PDF) course.
Want to set-up and use the program before you take a class? Click here for a free FCPX 30 - day Trial from Apple!
Three-day intensives are from 10am-6pm.
Cost: $1,200 (includes Apple Certified Courseware)
Certification cost: NA