Adobe Captivate software enables anyone to rapidly create powerful and engaging simulations, scenario-based training, and robust quizzes without programming knowledge or multimedia skills. Topics covered in this two-day class include:
- What's New In Captivate
- Getting to Know the Interface
- The Captivate Workflow Process
- Recording Software Demonstration
- Working With Text Captions and Pointers
- Working With The Timeline
- Working With Objects
- Inserting Animations
- Recording Software Demonstrations With Audio
- Recording Simulations With Interactivity
- Inserting Rollover Captions, Images and Slidelets
- Using the Zoom Area Tool
- Adding Quizzes
- Updating Projects
- Using e-Learning Features
- Publishing Projects
- Best Practices, 508 Accessibility and Usability
- Recording Scenario Simulations
Prerequisite: Before taking this course, students should be familiar with the Microsoft Windows operating system or MAC OS, and basic computer terminologies.
Each student gets their own workstation.
To download a course outline please click here.
Two-day intensives are from 10am-6pm.
To find out more information about upcoming or custom dates please email us by clicking here.