Adobe Captivate software enables anyone to rapidly create powerful and engaging simulations, scenario-based training, and robust quizzes without programming knowledge or multimedia skills. Topics covered in this two-day class include:
- What's New In Captivate
- Getting to Know the Interface
- The Captivate Workflow Process
- Recording Software Demonstration
- Working With Text Captions and Pointers
- Working With The Timeline
- Working With Objects
- Inserting Animations
- Recording Software Demonstrations With Audio
- Recording Simulations With Interactivity
- Inserting Rollover Captions, Images and Slidelets
- Using the Zoom Area Tool
- Adding Quizzes
- Updating Projects
- Using e-Learning Features
- Publishing Projects
- Best Practices, 508 Accessibility and Usability
- Recording Scenario Simulations
Prerequisite: Before taking this course, students should be familiar with the Microsoft Windows operating system or MAC OS, and basic computer terminologies.
Each student gets their own workstation.
To download a course outline please click here.
Two-day intensives are from 10am-6pm.
Prospective students may take Adobe Captivate Level I and Adobe Captivate Level II as a bundle for a total of $2,250.00 if they register and pay for both classes at the same time. Students will have up to a month to redeem this bundle. That's 10% off! Please register via our website registration page and indicate in the comments box which dates you are signing up for and you will be charged the appropriate amount.
To see our Adobe Captivate Level II class click here.